The upcoming Wild Rift Patch 3.3c ships a Corki rework, buffs Teemo and Pantheon while nerfing a popular meta item, and more.
Along with buffs to a plethora of champions including Fiora and Renekton, the next Wild Rift update intends to diversify the current meta with its changes to several impactful items and champions. Kassadin receives some nerfs to his Null sphere orb, with a decrease in overall base damage and an increased cooldown.
Wild Rift Patch 3.3c Champion Buffs
Base Health per level: 105 buffed to 115
(4) Solar Flare Stun Duration: 1.5 seconds increased to 1.75 seconds
(1) Comet Spear Mortal Will Empowered damage: 20 – 230 + 100% bonus Attack Damage + 30 changed to 240 + 110% bonus Attack Damage
(3) Aegis Assault Cooldown: 22/20/18/16 seconds changed to 18/16/14/12 seconds
Base Health per level: 115 changed to 125
(2) Move Quick Passive Movement speed: 10/15/20/25 changed to 15/20/25/30
(2) Move Quick Active Movement speed: 20/30/40/50 changed to 30/40/50/60
Wild Rift Patch 3.3c Champion Nerfs
(2) Tactical Sweep Slow against enemy units: 80% for 2 seconds adjusted 80% that decays over 2 seconds
(3) Hookshot Cooldown: 16/14/12/10s increased to 22/20/18/16s
(4) Hextech Ultimatum Cooldown: 80/70/60s increased to 90/80/70s
Base Attack Damage: 64 nerfed to 58
(1) Null Sphere Cooldown: 10/9/8/7s changed to 11/10/9/8.5 seconds
(1) Null Sphere Base damage: 80/145/210/275 changed to 70/135/200/265
(3) Event Horizon Cooldown: 16/15/14/13s changed to 18/17/16/15s
Wild Rift Patch 3.3c Champion Adjustments
Labeled as a rework but more of a heavy adjustment, the newest set of changes to Corki’s kit intend to buff the unit, making the champ’s kit more versatile and damage focused. The dev team have given the unit the ability to consistently spam more gattling gunshots, which in turn aims to fulfill Riot increase the unit’s pick rate across all modes of play.
(P) Hextech Munitions Package pickup duration: 1m > 45s
(2) Valkyrie Cooldown: 22/20/18/16s – 19/18/17/16s
(3) Gatling Gun Base damage: 16/24/32/40+20% bonus AD as physical damage + 16/24/32/40+20% bonus AD as magic damage – 16/24/32/40+20% bonus AD as magic damage.
(3) Gatling Gun Resists reduction: 8/12/16/20 * 10/15/20/25
(3) Gatling Gun Resists reduction per tick: 0.5/0.75/1/1.25 – 1/1.5/2/2.5
(4) Missile Barrage Recharge: 12/12/12s reduced to 10/9/8.5
Wild Rift Patch 3.3c System/Item Buffs
Total cost: 3200g changed to 2900g
Passive Cooldown reduction upon landing a critical attack: 15% increased to 20%
Total cost: 800g reduced to 500g
Wild Rift Patch 3.3c System/Item nerves
With a considerable cost increase to Guardian Angel, a popular AD revive item, Riot’s Wild Rift team, have diminished the accessibility of this item. With the price bumped from 3100g to 3400g players would now have to Guardian Angel more carefully, as it now costs more. Upon getting in killed in battle, the player’s defeated unit gains the ability to resurrect with 50% restored base health and 30% maximum mana.
Base shield: 30% Max health reduced to 20% Max health
Enhanced Shield ratio: 200% bumped to 300%
Cooldown: 60 seconds increased to 75 seconds
Total cost: 3100g changed to 3400g
When does Wild Rift Patch 3.3 Release?
We expect LoL Wild Rift’s upcoming patch 3.3c to hit servers in a few days. Fans should note that these changes are not final, and may differ as Riot begins testing them before the full patch release. Keep an eye on ESTNN for more updates.